- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Dicerna to Participate in Fireside Chat at the LEERINK Partners Roundtable Series
- Dicerna to Present at Rodman & Renshaw 19th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Dicerna Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial and Operating Results and Provides Corporate Update
- Dicerna to Report Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on August 10, 2017
- Dicerna Expands Lead GalXC™ Development Program to Encompass All Forms of Primary Hyperoxaluria (PH) and Reveals New Therapeutic Target for DCR-PHXC
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA:NSQ) closed at 4.52, -25.90% below its 52-week high of 6.10, set on Sep 30, 2016.
2.42Feb 03 20176.10Sep 30 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||94.22m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.20 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2017 21:00 BST.