- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Dicerna to Present at the Stifel 2017 Healthcare Conference
- Dicerna Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial and Operating Results and Provides Corporate Update
- Dicerna to Report Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on November 2, 2017
- Dicerna Files Clinical Trial Application for DCR-PHXC, the Company’s Most Advanced GalXC™ Product Candidate, for Phase 1 Study in Primary Hyperoxaluria (PH)
- Aerpio Pharmaceuticals Announces Appointment of Stephen Hoffman, M.D., Ph.D., as Chief Executive Officer and to the Board of Directors and the Transition of Joseph H. Gardner, Ph.D., to President and Founder
- Dicerna to Participate in Fireside Chat at the LEERINK Partners Roundtable Series
- Dicerna to Present at Rodman & Renshaw 19th Annual Global Investment Conference
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA:NSQ) closed at 9.54, -3.64% below its 52-week high of 9.90, set on Nov 17, 2017.
2.42Feb 03 20179.90Nov 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||198.89m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.43 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 21:00 GMT.