- Evoqua Water Technologies Names Silfex and Zhen Ding Tech. Group Winners of Annual Water Sustainability Award
- Evoqua Water Technologies Acquires the Industrial Water Service Business of the Former Bob Johnson & Associates from Kemco Systems, Expanding Its Presence in Texas
- Enpro Elects Ron Keating to Board of Directors
- Evoqua Water Technologies Enters into Definitive Agreement to Divest Its Carbon Reactivation and Slurry Services Business to Leading European Carbon Solutions provider DESOTEC
- Evoqua Water Technologies Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
- Xylem To Acquire Evoqua in $7.5 Billion All-Stock Transaction
- Evoqua Water Technologies Ranks Sixth Overall on Corporate Knights' 2023 100 Most Sustainable Companies in the World
- Evoqua Water Technologies Receives the Terra Carta Seal in Recognition of the Company’s Commitment to Creating a Sustainable Future
- Evoqua Announces First Quarter 2023 Earnings Call and Webcast
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (E0W:MUN) closed at 42.79, -9.03% below its 52-week high of 47.04, set on Feb 17, 2023.
29.65Jun 17 202247.04Feb 17 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||5.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6045 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 07:00 BST.