- Endo Launches Generic Version of Afinitor® (everolimus) Tablets in the United States
- Endo to Participate at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference
- Endo Announces FDA's Acceptance of Original Biologics License Application (BLA) for Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum (CCH) in Patients with Cellulite
- Endo Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Endo Implements CEO Succession Plan
- Endo Aesthetics Launches New Campaign Elevating Artistry Through Scientific Innovation
- Endo Presents New XIAFLEX® (collagenase clostridium histolyticum) Data at the 2019 Fall Meeting of the Sexual Medicine Society of North America (SMSNA)
- Endo Presents Data on the Use of a Standing MRI for the Evaluation of Cellulite at the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) Annual Meeting
- Movapo® (apomorphine hydrochloride) for Patients with Advanced Parkinson's Disease Now Reimbursed in Most Canadian Provinces
- Endo to Announce Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Endo International PLC (ENDPN:MEX) closed at 107.19, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 107.19, set on Dec 05, 2019.
107.00May 30 2019107.19Dec 05 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.05bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.83 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 05 2019 11:30 GMT.