- U.S. FDA Approves Qwo™ (collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes), the First Injectable Treatment for Cellulite
- New Harris Poll Survey Shows 60% of Women Surveyed Feel It's Their Fault They Have Cellulite
- Endo to Announce Second-Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Endo International plc Announces Final Tender Results Of Its Previously Announced Exchange Offers And Consent Solicitations
- Endo International plc Announces Early Tender Results Of Its Previously Announced Exchange Offers And Consent Solicitations
- Endo to Participate at 2020 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Endo International plc Announces Proposed Exchange Offers And Consent Solicitations
- Endo Reports First-Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Update Relating to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Endo to Announce First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Endo International PLC (ENDPN:MEX) closed at 101.79, 21.86% above the 52 week low of 83.53 set on Jan 09, 2020.
83.53Jan 09 2020121.00Feb 07 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||790.18m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8593 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 07 2020 11:30 BST.