- EnLink Midstream Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors
- EnLink Midstream Files 2022 Annual Report
- Antero Midstream Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Results and 2023 Capital Budget and Guidance
- EnLink Midstream Reports Record Financial Results, Provides 2023 Financial Guidance
- EnLink Midstream Declares Increased Quarterly Distribution, Schedules Quarterly and Year-End Earnings and 2023 Guidance Call
EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC:NYQ) closed at 10.40, 33.85% above the 52 week low of 7.77 set on Jun 23, 2022.
7.77Jun 23 202213.58Jan 17 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||5.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7481 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.81%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 27 2023|
|Div pay-date||Feb 13 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2023 20:10 BST.