- EN+ appointments to the Board committees
- EN+ board of directors results
- Statement re En+ Group 4Q2018 Operational results
- Further re EN+ agreement with cert. Glencore subs.
- EN+ GDRs clearing and settlement normalised
- Further re independent trustee arrangements
- En+ Board members resignations
- EN+ announces new Board members
- En+ removal from OFAC's SDN List
- EN+ agreement with cert. subsidiaries of Glencore
En+ Group PLC (ENPL:LSE) closed at 8.80, -32.57% below its 52-week high of 13.05, set on Feb 21, 2018.
3.32May 16 201813.05Feb 21 2018
|Market cap||5.03bn USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Mar 20 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 21 2019 15:55 GMT.