- U.S. FDA Approves Qwo™ (collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes), the First Injectable Treatment for Cellulite
- New Harris Poll Survey Shows 60% of Women Surveyed Feel It's Their Fault They Have Cellulite
- Endo to Announce Second-Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Endo International plc Announces Final Tender Results Of Its Previously Announced Exchange Offers And Consent Solicitations
- Endo International plc Announces Early Tender Results Of Its Previously Announced Exchange Offers And Consent Solicitations
- Endo to Participate at 2020 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Endo International plc Announces Proposed Exchange Offers And Consent Solicitations
- Endo Reports First-Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Update Relating to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Endo to Announce First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Endo International PLC (EO7:BER) closed at 2.87, 45.05% above the 52 week low of 1.98 set on Aug 16, 2019.
1.98Aug 16 20195.98Feb 26 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||790.18m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8593 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 10 2020 07:08 BST.