- Endo to Announce Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Endo Announces Successful Culmination of Litigation Regarding FDA Compounding Policy
- Endo Announces Submission of Biologics License Application to FDA for Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum (CCH) in Patients with Cellulite
- Endo Announces Execution of Final Settlement Agreement and Release Resolving "Track 1" Opioid Cases
- Endo to Present New XIAFLEX® (collagenase clostridium histolyticum) Data at the 2019 American Society for Surgery of the Hand's (ASSH) Annual Meeting
- Endo Announces Approval of First Generic Orfadin® in U.S.
- Endo Launches Authorized Generic Version of Noxafil® (posaconazole) Delayed-release Tablets in the United States
- Football Legend John Elway Reveals He has Dupuytren's Contracture and Wants Others to Get the "Facts on Hand"
- Endo Announces Settlement in Principle to Resolve "Track 1" Opioid Cases
- Endo Reports Second-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Endo International PLC (EO7:DUS) closed at 4.12, 128.67% above the 52 week low of 1.80 set on Sep 05, 2019.
1.80Sep 05 201915.60Oct 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.30 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2019 16:06 BST.