- Endo International plc Commences Refinancing of its Existing Term Loan
- Endo Reports Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year 2020 Financial Results And Introduces 2021 Financial Guidance
- Endo to Participate at J.P. Morgan 2021 Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference
- Endo Appoints Jennifer M. Chao to Board of Directors
- Endo to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results
- Endo Announces Licensing Agreement for Paladin Labs Inc. to Commercialize Abaloparatide in Canada
- Endo Launches Authorized Generic Version of Amitiza® (lubiprostone) Capsules in the United States
- Endo to Participate at J.P. Morgan 39th Annual Healthcare Conference
As of last trade
Endo International PLC (EO7:FRA) traded at 5.67, -36.87% below its 52-week high of 8.99, set on Feb 19, 2021.
1.96Mar 19 20208.99Feb 19 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.61bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5015 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 08 2021 08:08 GMT.