- Endo to Participate at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference
- Endo Announces FDA's Acceptance of Original Biologics License Application (BLA) for Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum (CCH) in Patients with Cellulite
- Endo Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Endo Implements CEO Succession Plan
- Endo Aesthetics Launches New Campaign Elevating Artistry Through Scientific Innovation
- Endo Presents New XIAFLEX® (collagenase clostridium histolyticum) Data at the 2019 Fall Meeting of the Sexual Medicine Society of North America (SMSNA)
- Endo Presents Data on the Use of a Standing MRI for the Evaluation of Cellulite at the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) Annual Meeting
- Movapo® (apomorphine hydrochloride) for Patients with Advanced Parkinson's Disease Now Reimbursed in Most Canadian Provinces
- Endo to Announce Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Endo Announces Successful Culmination of Litigation Regarding FDA Compounding Policy
Endo International PLC (EO7:MUN) closed at 4.00, 113.69% above the 52 week low of 1.87 set on Sep 05, 2019.
1.87Sep 05 201910.10Dec 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.83 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2019 16:03 GMT.