- Enerplus Announces Sale of Non-Strategic Interests in the Williston Basin
- Enerplus Announces a Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Enerplus Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend for September 2021; Increases Dividend by 15%
- Enerplus Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results; Increases Dividend by 15%
- Enerplus to Report Second Quarter 2021 Results August 5
Enerplus Corp (ERF:NYQ) closed at 7.18, -4.77% below its 52-week high of 7.54, set on Jun 25, 2021.
1.70Nov 06 20207.54Jun 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.26 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1206 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.76%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2021 21:10 BST.