- Anti-Semitism row looms over Labour’s local election hopes
- Alitalia targeted in EU state aid probe
- The tenacious Canadian who reshaped Royal Mail
- Why don’t more deputies get a shot at the top job?
- IAG weighs takeover offer for Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Stocks to watch: FirstGroup, Micro Focus, Auto Trader, Sirius
- IAG takes Norwegian route to low-cost long-haul travel
- Pets at Home under pressure after ventures queried
- Lufthansa: well grounded
- Hobby force: the asset manager who bought Hornby
easyJet plc (ESYJY:QXI) closed at 23.73, -2.71% below its 52-week high of 24.39, set on Jan 26, 2018.
15.22Sep 07 201724.39Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5779 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.44%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018 14:52 BST.