- YouTube fights to keep creators happy as Facebook circles
- Are highflying tech shares too close to the sun?
- Authers’ Note: Premature hindsight
- A selection of the FT’s biggest stories and best reads every Friday
- Alibaba: fake news
- Secrets and spies: can espionage ever be justified?
- Last ditch Greek debt deal hides economic reality
- FT Health: Turkey and humanitarian aid; gambling; influenza
- Is the Facebook factor making equity markets more volatile?
- Sheila Heti: ‘I don’t have to imagine anything’
Facebook Inc (FB:NSQ) closed at 201.74, -0.89% below its 52-week high of 203.55, set on Jun 20, 2018.
147.80Jul 03 2017203.55Jun 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||583.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.81 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Facebook Inc shares was Buy at -- on 07 Nov 2013Read the full article