- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Uber woes not a sign Silicon Valley start-ups are broken
- Alibaba taps user data to drive major growth spurt
- Old news media beats social in battle for public trust
- Uber: the transit of Travis
- US tech stocks bounce back for best day of the year
- At Fendi, fashion offers the "Skype look"
- Vice Media gains $5.7bn valuation with TPG investment
- How I learned to stop worrying and love Big Tech
- Four ways Google will help to tackle extremism
- State Street asks SEC to block non-voting shares
As of last trade
Facebook Inc (FB:NSQ) traded at 154.66, -0.60% below its 52-week high of 155.59, set on Jun 09, 2017.
108.23Jun 27 2016155.59Jun 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||444.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.99 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 23 2017 18:11 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Facebook Inc shares was Buy at -- on 07 Nov 2013Read the full article