- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Deliveroo secures $385m in funding
- Metro sale mooted as online rivals leave their imprint
- Shareholder votes: urn respect
- Zuckerberg to sell up to $12bn of Facebook shares
- Call for new law to police political ads on Facebook
- How to invest in the 'New China'
- Facebook to release 3,000 Russian-bought election ads
- Beijing's battle to control its homegrown tech giants
- Big Tech bonanza needs closer scrutiny
- Brussels seeks to keep tax reform on track
Facebook Inc (FB:NSQ) closed at 170.54, -2.82% below its 52-week high of 175.49, set on Jul 27, 2017.
113.55Nov 14 2016175.49Jul 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||495.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.60 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Facebook Inc shares was Buy at -- on 07 Nov 2013Read the full article