- The case to embrace flexible working is strengthening
- Elsie Owusu: the architect who ruffled up Riba
- Dreaming of England: how to make sense in a time of upheaval
- Social media platforms drawn into regulatory and political net
- Wabua stocks snap on the heels of Faangs
- The battle for sneakerheads
- Labour vows to ban adverts during live sports coverage
- Civil wants to use blockchain to fund journalism. Can it work?
- Wall Street shake-up scatters US tech behemoths
- Italy’s League brings ‘racism’ defamation case against black MEP
Facebook Inc (FB:NSQ) closed at 163.06, 9.42% above its 52-week low of 149.02, set on Mar 26, 2018.
149.02Mar 26 2018218.62Jul 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||462.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Facebook Inc shares was Buy at -- on 07 Nov 2013Read the full article