- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Italy plans tax crackdown on US internet groups
- Murdoch talks with Comcast and Verizon spur media deal frenzy
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- Ad companies struggle to adapt to a new world
- Tencent plans $3bn drive to ramp up YouTube-style content
- MBAs who specialise in environment will drive change
- Can TV stand up to Google and Facebook?
- Taming the masters of the tech universe
- Channel 4 teams up with European broadcasters for advertising partnership
- How Small Tech can move fast and fix things
Facebook Inc (FB:NSQ) closed at 178.74, -2.27% below its 52-week high of 182.90, set on Nov 01, 2017.
114.00Dec 01 2016182.90Nov 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||520.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.38 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 20 2017 21:15 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Facebook Inc shares was Buy at -- on 07 Nov 2013Read the full article