- Kremlin says allegations of interference in US election ‘unfounded’
- Microsoft and BMW invest in UK chipmaker Graphcore
- The best reader comments and contributions of 2018
- Reports from whistleblowers on data breaches almost triple
- The 12 office workers you love to hate
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- India’s social media satirists are cornered by colonial law
- France accelerates plans for its own digital tax
- Tech groups hid extent of Russian meddling in US election
- Bird and Lime migrate to warmer climes
Facebook Inc (FB:NSQ) closed at 140.19, 10.52% above the 52 week low of 126.85 set on Nov 20, 2018.
126.85Nov 20 2018218.62Jul 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||402.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.41 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 17 2018 21:15 GMT.