- Tech stock reshuffle sends US equity volumes soaring
- EU’s prime delivery of Amazon probe
- S&P 500 fails to match Dow with back-to-back record highs
- Twitter bug may have sent users’ private messages to external developers
- Eventbrite: just the ticket
- The vegan boom and my month on an animal-free diet
- A Template For Understanding Big Debt Crises by Ray Dalio — crisis measures
- Feast Days by Ian MacKenzie — view from the top
- Advantage China in the race to control AI?
- Love is Blind by William Boyd — keys to success
Facebook Inc (FB:VIE) closed at 140.20, 15.87% above the 52 week low of 121.00 set on Mar 28, 2018.
121.00Mar 28 2018184.82Jul 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||470.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018.