- Kremlin says allegations of interference in US election ‘unfounded’
- Microsoft and BMW invest in UK chipmaker Graphcore
- The greenback's back!
- India’s Byju’s looks to launch its online learning app in US and UK
- The best reader comments and contributions of 2018
- Boeing shares take flight after boosting dividend, share buyback
- Reports from whistleblowers on data breaches almost triple
- The 12 office workers you love to hate
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- India’s social media satirists are cornered by colonial law
Facebook Inc (FB:VIE) closed at 127.00, 13.60% above the 52 week low of 111.80 set on Nov 20, 2018.
111.80Nov 20 2018184.82Jul 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||402.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.41 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 18 2018.