- Fortune Brands Outlines Go-Forward Strategies for Two World-Class Publicly Traded Companies at 2022 Investor Day
- Fortune Brands Announces Agreement to Acquire Emtek and Schaub Premium Residential Hardware Brands and the U.S. and Canadian Yale and August Residential Smart Lock Brands from ASSA ABLOY
- Fortune Brands Announces Effectiveness of the Form 10 Registration Statement for MasterBrand
- Fortune Brands Board of Directors Approves Separation of MasterBrand, Inc.
- Fiberon announces distribution partnership with Hixson Lumber
- Company Announces it is Rebranding as Fortune Brands Innovations, Inc., Effective Following Separation of Cabinets Business
- Fortune Brands Delivers Strong Operating Margin and Profit Results; Company Updates Guidance to Reflect Softening Market Environment; Separation Into Two World-class Companies Progressing Well Ahead of Schedule
- Fiberon and Huttig Building Products announce partnership to expand distribution of Fiberon outdoor living products
- Fortune Brands Sets Date for Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Announcement and Investor Conference Call
- Fortune Brands Declares Quarterly Dividend
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS:NYQ) closed at 60.77, 14.77% above the 52 week low of 52.95 set on Oct 21, 2022.
52.95Oct 21 2022108.41Jan 05 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.65 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.87%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 23 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 14 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 08 2022 21:10 GMT.