- First Cobalt reports Fiscal Year End 2020 Financials and Provides Corporate Update to Shareholders
- First Cobalt Appoints Vice President Commercial to Advance Offtake Strategy
- First Cobalt Advances Debt Financing
- First Cobalt Concludes Long Term Offtake Contract for 100% of Production
- First Cobalt to Issue Shares to Glencore in Repayment of Loan
- First Cobalt Announces Warrant Proceeds and Leadership Team Addition
- First Cobalt and Kuya Silver Complete Cobalt Camp Transaction
- First Cobalt Geophysical Survey Identifies New Drill Targets at Idaho Project
- First Cobalt Establishes $10 Million ATM Program and Announces Warrant Acceleration
- First Cobalt Studies Battery Recycling for Nickel, Copper and Cobalt Recovery
First Cobalt Corp (FCC:CVE) closed at 0.355, -22.83% below its 52-week high of 0.46, set on Feb 10, 2021.
0.115Nov 30 20200.46Feb 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||167.55m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0065 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 19 2021 20:59 BST.