- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Russia mobilises an expert band of cyber warriors
- Chinese hackers targeted US aircraft carrier
- Cyber security group NCC hit by Brexit-related disruption
- Billion-dollar cyber security start-up Tanium to float
- Avast buys antivirus rival AVG for $1.3bn
- Cyber thieves target bank systems after Bangladesh heist
- Dell's SecureWorks cyber security unit IPO disappoints
- How cyber criminals targeted almost $1bn in Bangladesh Bank heist
FireEye Inc (FEYE:NSQ) closed at 11.24, 6.04% above its 52-week low of 10.60, set on Feb 03, 2017.
10.60Feb 03 201719.63Mar 09 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.92bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.96 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 21:00 GMT.