- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- WannaCry boost for cyber security stocks could prove shortlived
- Russia mobilises an expert band of cyber warriors
- Chinese hackers targeted US aircraft carrier
- Cyber security group NCC hit by Brexit-related disruption
- Billion-dollar cyber security start-up Tanium to float
- Avast buys antivirus rival AVG for $1.3bn
FireEye Inc (FEYE:NSQ) closed at 14.86, -19.33% below its 52-week high of 18.42, set on Jul 28, 2016.
10.35Mar 09 201718.42Jul 28 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.46 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:00 BST.