- American Campus Communities, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Texan by Nature Recognizes American Campus Communities as Conservation and Sustainability Leader
- New Nationwide Survey Reveals Most College Students View Mental Health as Key Component of Overall Health and Wellbeing During Stressful Times of COVID-19
- American Campus Communities Announces Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- American Campus Communities Provides Interim Leasing Update
- American Campus Communities Earns Great Place to Work™ Certification
American Campus Communities Inc (FGA:FRA) closed at 31.60, 65.45% above the 52 week low of 19.10 set on Mar 23, 2020.
19.10Mar 23 202045.00Feb 25 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.13bn USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.59 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.05%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 07 2020|
|Div pay-date||Aug 21 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 30 2020 18:30 BST.