- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Will market minnows be crowing in the year of the rooster?
- Fastjet: flying on fumes
- East Africa bets on air travel expansion
- Troubled Fastjet appoints new chief
- Fastjet shares fall as row with Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou escalates
- Burberry faces a reality check as weak demand invites trench war
- Fastjet shares plunge after third profit warning in a year
- Easyjet founder turns up heat on Fastjet
Fastjet PLC (FJET:LSE) closed at 17.63, 35.58% above the 52 week low of 13.00 set on Nov 25, 2016.
13.00Nov 25 201667.34Mar 04 2016
|Market cap||58.96m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9422 GBP|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 21 2017 15:31 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Fastjet PLC shares was Sell at 1.60 on 24 Apr 2014Read the full article