- FLIR Systems to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results on Thursday, February 27, 2020
- FLIR Systems and ANSYS to Speed Thermal Camera Machine Learning for Safer Cars
- FLIR Announces Multiple Cameras for Critical Infrastructure and Safe City Security
- FLIR Wins U.S. Army Heavyweight Robot Contract Worth Up to $109M
- FLIR Systems Completes Strategic Investment in Providence Photonics, LLC
- FLIR Introduces StormCaster Payload Family for its SkyRaider and SkyRanger Unmanned Aerial Systems
FLIR Systems Inc (FLIR:NSQ) closed at 57.51, -3.25% below its 52-week high of 59.44, set on Feb 13, 2020.
44.18Oct 31 201959.44Feb 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.95 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.18%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 25 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 06 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 14 2020 21:00 GMT.