- Fluor Sells AMECO South America to STRACON Group
- Fluor Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
- Dow Awards Fluor Front-End Engineering and Design for its Proposed Net-Zero Ethylene and Derivatives Complex in Canada
- Fluor Selected for Agilent Life Sciences Facility Expansion in Colorado
- Fluor Joint Venture Selected for A27 HHZ Everdingen-Hooipolder Roadway Project in the Netherlands
- Fluor Corporation to Hold Fourth Quarter & Year End Earnings Conference Call
- Fluor Selected for Skouries Project in Greece
- Fluor Announces Full Redemption of Its 1.750% Senior Notes Due 2023
Fluor Corp (FLRAP:PKC) closed at 1,466.00, -17.09% below its 52-week high of 1,768.25, set on Mar 02, 2023.
1,000.00Sep 28 20221,768.25Mar 02 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.17%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 31 2023|
|Div pay-date||Feb 15 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 21 2023 18:51 BST.