- Starry Announces Fourth Quarter 2021 Operational Update
- Built In Honors Starry, Inc. in Its Esteemed 2022 Best Places To Work Awards
- Starry Announces Rene Villegas Joins Company as Chief Marketing Officer
- Starry, Inc. to Present at the Oppenheimer 5G Summit: Wireless and Cloud Convergence Begins
- Starry’s High Capacity, Next Generation Fixed Wireless Technology Leverages Unique Licensed Millimeter Wave Innovations to Enable Affordable, High Quality Broadband Access to More Communities Across the Country
- Starry, Inc. to Present at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference
FirstMark Horizon Acquisition Corp (FMAC:NYQ) closed at 9.88, 1.91% above its 52-week low of 9.70, set on Aug 04, 2021.
9.70Aug 04 202114.44Feb 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||929.02m USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 21 2022 21:10 GMT.