- DGAP-AFR: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: FUCHS successfully completes the acquisition of Nye Lubricants Inc., a high-performance specialty synthetic lubricant manufacturer in the US
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens market presence in Switzerland through intensified trading partnerships
- DGAP-DD: FUCHS PETROLUB SE english
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens presence in Sub-Saharan Africa through joint ventures
As of last trade
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE3:BRN) traded at 46.76, -2.70% below its 52-week high of 48.05, set on Jan 03, 2020.
36.45Aug 02 201948.05Jan 03 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.39bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.08 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.32%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 10 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2020.