- Now you see it, now you don't: the Incredible Shrinking Bond Guarantee!
- US high-yield bonds: junkyard dogs
- Contagion fears rise as sell-off lets air out of junk bond valve
- US junk worries prompt energy company to pull sale
- US junk bond ETFs slide to seven-month low
Frontier Communications Corp (FTR:NSQ) closed at 4.99, 1.84% above its 52-week low of 4.90, set on Jul 05, 2018.
4.90Jul 05 201818.21Aug 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||405.50m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-35.54 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Dec 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 29 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 21:00 BST.