- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens presence in Sub-Saharan Africa through joint ventures
- DGAP-DD: FUCHS PETROLUB SE english
- DGAP-News: FUCHS acquires Chemicals Process Management business in North America
- DGAP-News: FUCHS generates sales revenues at previous year's level in the first nine months; decline of 17% in earnings is less significant than expected
- DGAP-News: 20th annual FUCHS Sponsorship Award: In its anniversary year, FUCHS awards EUR 75,000 to social projects in Mannheim
- DGAP-News: FUCHS acquires high-performance specialty synthetic lubricant manufacturer in the US
- DGAP-News: FUCHS to be CO2-neutral globally by 2020
- DGAP-News: FUCHS becomes official lubricants partner of the DMG MORI Qualified Products Program (DMQP)
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FUPBY:PKC) closed at 11.05, -8.45% below its 52-week high of 12.07, set on Jan 30, 2019.
8.41Aug 15 201912.07Jan 30 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2665 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.41%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 28 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 06 2019 20:58 GMT.