- DGAP-News: FUCHS publishes preliminary figures for 2019 financial year: Sales revenues at previous year's level at EUR 2.6 billion, EBIT 16% below previous year
- DGAP-AFR: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: FUCHS successfully completes the acquisition of Nye Lubricants Inc., a high-performance specialty synthetic lubricant manufacturer in the US
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens market presence in Switzerland through intensified trading partnerships
- DGAP-DD: FUCHS PETROLUB SE english
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens presence in Sub-Saharan Africa through joint ventures
As of last trade,
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FUPBY:PKC) traded at 9.99, 18.76% above the 52 week low of 8.41 set on Aug 15, 2019.
8.41Aug 15 201912.68Jan 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2665 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.61%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 28 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 25 2020 19:17 GMT.