- DGAP-News: FUCHS confers Sponsorship Award of EUR 50,000 on 13 social projects in Mannheim
- DGAP-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE with recovery in third quarter of 2020 - First nine months of 2020 still with significant decline in sales revenues and earnings due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- DGAP-News: FUCHS acquires high-performance silicone lubricant manufacturer in the US
- DGAP-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE earns recognition as a John Deere 'Partner-level Supplier' and 'Parts Supplier of the Year'
- DGAP-Adhoc: FUCHS PETROLUB SE announces preliminary figures for the first nine months of 2020 and a new earnings (EBIT) outlook for the current financial year
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens specialty business by acquiring the lubricants business of WELPONER SRL, Italy
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FUPBY:PNK) closed at 14.36, -1.88% below its 52-week high of 14.63, set on Nov 18, 2020.
7.11Mar 16 202014.63Nov 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2625 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.83%|
|Div ex-date||May 06 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 26 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 27 2020 17:27 GMT.