- INOVIO Highlights Key Updates on Phase 3 Program for VGX-3100, its DNA-based Immunotherapy for the Treatment of Cervical HSIL Caused by HPV-16 and/or HPV-18
- INOVIO Announces Strategy to Address Omicron (B.1.1.529) and Future SARS-CoV-2 Variants
- INOVIO Collaborates with GuardRX and Geneva University Hospitals for Heterologous Booster Clinical Trial of its Ebola DNA Vaccine Candidate, INO-4201
- INOVIO to Give Eight Presentations at the 34th International Papillomavirus Conference
- INOVIO Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- INOVIO Receives U.S. FDA Authorization to Proceed with INNOVATE Phase 3 Segment for its COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate, INO-4800, in the U.S.
- INOVIO Expands Executive Leadership to Prepare for Commercial Operations
- INOVIO Further Expands INNOVATE Phase 3 Trial for COVID-19 DNA Vaccine Candidate INO-4800 With Regulatory Authorization from India
- INOVIO to Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on November 9, 2021
- INOVIO Completes Enrollment of Phase 1B Clinical Trial for its DNA Vaccine Candidate Against Lassa Fever, INO-4500, in West Africa
As of last trade
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (GBMB:BER) traded at 4.10, 2.63% above its 52-week low of 4.00, set on Jan 14, 2022.
4.00Jan 14 202215.50Feb 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||999.33m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2022 07:00 GMT.