- Aerojet Rocketdyne Executive Chairman and Aligned Shareholder Warren Lichtenstein Announces Slate’s Recruitment of Experienced and Qualified CEO Candidate
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Executive Chairman and Aligned Shareholder Warren Lichtenstein Highlights Results of Non-Management Committee’s Investigation
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Executive Chairman Warren Lichtenstein Announces Commitment to Hold Annual Meeting on July 12th
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Executive Chairman Warren Lichtenstein Comments on the Questionable Special Meeting Sought by Rogue CEO Eileen Drake and Her Complicit Boardroom Allies
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Executive Chairman Warren Lichtenstein Calls for Disclosure of Result of Committee’s Investigation into His Actions
- Warren Lichtenstein, Executive Chairman of Aerojet Rocketdyne, Files Lawsuit in Federal Court Against Rogue CEO Eileen Drake and Her Activist Slate of Director Candidates
- Warren Lichtenstein, Executive Chairman of Aerojet Rocketdyne, Issues Letter to Fellow Shareholders
- Steel Partners Provides Update Regarding Litigation Against Aerojet Rocketdyne CEO Eileen Drake, Director Thomas Corcoran, Director Kevin Chilton and Director Lance Lord
- Steel Partners Issues Letter to Fellow Shareholders Regarding Its Vision for Enhanced Value Creation at Aerojet Rocketdyne
- New Independent Nominees Join Slate to Counter Steel Partners’ Slate and Proxy Fight at Aerojet Rocketdyne
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (GCYG:DEU) closed at 37.36, -10.02% below its 52-week high of 41.52, set on Dec 21, 2021.
31.36Feb 24 202241.52Dec 21 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.84 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 20 2022 20:48 BST.