- GOL To Launch Network of 250 eVTOL Aircraft in Brazil
- GOL Refinances R$1.2 Billion of Short-Term Debt, Concluding Liability Management Program
- GOL and American Airlines Upgrade to Exclusive Codeshare Agreement
- Brazil's GOL Linhas Aéreas now fully powered by Sabre's passenger service system
- UATP Partners With BitPay To Tap Into Cryptocurrency's Growing Payment Popularity
- GOL discloses preliminary traffic figures for August 2021
- GOL discloses preliminary traffic figures for July 2021
- GOL Accelerates its Fleet Transformation from Boeing 737 NG to Boeing 737 MAX
- GOL announces Investor Update
- GOL Announces 2Q21 Results and Paves the Way for Sustainable Growth
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOLL4:SAO) closed at 19.60, 27.69% above the 52 week low of 15.35 set on Nov 04, 2020.
15.35Nov 04 202029.03Dec 08 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.93bn BRL|
|EPS (TTM)||-23.00 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2021 21:07 BST.