- GOL Finance Prices International Offering of US$ 150 Million
- GOL To Launch Network of 250 eVTOL Aircraft in Brazil
- GOL Refinances R$1.2 Billion of Short-Term Debt, Concluding Liability Management Program
- GOL and American Airlines Upgrade to Exclusive Codeshare Agreement
- Brazil's GOL Linhas Aéreas now fully powered by Sabre's passenger service system
- UATP Partners With BitPay To Tap Into Cryptocurrency's Growing Payment Popularity
- GOL discloses preliminary traffic figures for August 2021
- GOL discloses preliminary traffic figures for July 2021
- GOL Accelerates its Fleet Transformation from Boeing 737 NG to Boeing 737 MAX
- GOL announces Investor Update
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOLN:MEX) closed at 160.00, 18.08% above the 52 week low of 135.50 set on Sep 30, 2020.
135.50Sep 30 2020195.00May 20 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-8.62 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 24 2021 11:31 BST.