- Results disappointment only a scratch on Netflix’s January surge
- Driverless car start-up recruits female chief from Intel
- US earnings season kicks off: here’s what to watch
- Prosperity, by Colin Mayer
- Dropbox: cloud nein
- Life Biosciences joins the longevity race
- Waymo’s human concierge and robot driver
- Self-driving car start-up Aurora expected to raise $500m
- The tech sector is over
- Guest post: Private equity – tech's best kept secret
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL3:BUE) closed at 1,450.00, -19.44% below its 52-week high of 1,800.00, set on Oct 01, 2018.
695.00Mar 26 20181,800.00Oct 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019.