- The crimson tide — rising for global equities
- Lyft buys UK start-up Blue Vision on road to robo taxis
- Money for nothing: copyright law, YouTube, and the future of music [Part II]
- How smartphone apps track users and share data
- Investors aren’t ready to quit stumbling Faang stocks
- The Joker’s smile
- Wall St trims morning losses as tech rebounds
- What if — whisper it — management consultants are not vital to success?
- Wall Street struggles to find footing as risk-on mood dissipates
- Saudi Arabia conference, Ireland elections, ECB meeting
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL3:BUE) closed at 1,405.00, -21.94% below its 52-week high of 1,800.00, set on Oct 01, 2018.
590.00Oct 23 20171,800.00Oct 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 23 2018.