- GOL Announces Investor Update
- GOL Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- GOL discloses preliminary traffic figures for October 2021
- GOL announces its 3Q21 earnings schedule
- GOL Completes Refinancing R$1.2 Billion of Short-Term Debt
- Investor Update: GOL Adjusts 3Q21 Expectations
- GOL discloses preliminary traffic figures for September 2021
- UATP and Uber for Business Partner for Global Acceptance
- GOL Finance Prices International Offering of US$ 150 Million
- GOL To Launch Network of 250 eVTOL Aircraft in Brazil
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOQN:MUN) closed at 4.85, 4.53% above its 52-week low of 4.64, set on Nov 01, 2021.
4.64Nov 01 20218.85Jun 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||851.64m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-4.17 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 26 2021 07:01 GMT.