- Tiffany dims outlook after holiday sales fail to sparkle
- ‘Merchant prince’ Mickey Drexler brings curtain down on 15-year career at J Crew
- Beyond the bottom line: should business put purpose before profit?
- How to rescue the global climate change agenda
- Women in Hungary lead charge in pushback against Orban
- The week in energy: Cold climate talks
- Christopher Wylie: can fashion save the world?
- Abercrombie & Fitch U-turns on store closures
- Cyber Monday pulls in record $7.9bn in online sales
- US retailers shed $50bn in market value
Gap Inc (GPS:NYQ) closed at 26.01, 7.26% above its 52-week low of 24.25, set on Nov 20, 2018.
24.25Nov 20 201835.68Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.92bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.97 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.73%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jan 30 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:01 GMT.