- EU launches antitrust probe into Thales’ proposed takeover of Gemalto
- Atos buys Syntel for $3.4bn in North America push
- De La Rue drops appeal against UK passport decision
- Opening Quote: Hammerson comes up short in Intu deal attempt
- De La Rue’s Brexit passport misjudgment leaves it feeling blue
- De La Rue scraps appeal over blue passport printing contract
- Is it time to take the contrarian view on cryptocurrencies?
- De La Rue fights in court for contract to make post-Brexit passports
- China leads blockchain patent applications
- Why one rule for De La Rue?
Gemalto NV (GTO:AEX) closed at 50.14, -0.48% below its 52-week high of 50.38, set on Sep 06, 2018.
30.90Oct 19 201750.38Sep 06 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.55bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.584 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||May 22 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 24 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 16:35 BST.