- HFF Announces $324M in Construction Financing and Joint Venture Equity for the Redevelopment of Arsenal Yards in Watertown, Massachusetts
- HFF Announces Financing for 6-Property, 2,000+ Unit Multi-Housing Portfolio in Dallas-Fort Worth
- HFF Announces Details of Second Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call
- HFF Announces $150M Financing of the Wrigley Building in Chicago
- HFF Announces $250M Financing for Office and Hotel Mixed-Use Development in the Bay Area
- HFF Arranges Acquisition Financing for Henderson Park’s Purchase of 66 Shoe Lane in Midtown London
- HFF Announces Sale and Financing of 101 Mission Street in San Francisco
- HFF Announces $104M Financing for Greensboro Park in Tysons, Virginia
- HFF Announces Financing for Apollo on H Street in Washington, D.C.
- HFF Announces Refinancing for Toringdon Office Park in Charlotte, North Carolina
HFF Inc (HF:NYQ) closed at 34.63, 4.96% above its 52-week low of 33.00, set on May 15, 2018.
33.00May 15 201850.21Apr 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.35bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 21:02 BST.