- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- HFF Announces Sale of Newly Built Class A Apartments in Suburban Denver
- HFF Announces Details of Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Conference Call
- HFF Announces the Sale of Pacific Center in Los Angeles’ South Bay Area
- HFF Announces $201M Financing for 636-Unit Multi-Housing Community in San Jose, California
- HFF Announces $421M Sale of 1800 M Street in Washington, D.C.
- HFF Announces $105M Financing for Class A Industrial Facility in Los Angeles
- HFF Announces $282M Senior and Mezzanine Construction Financing for Development of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Residences in Paradise Valley
- HFF Announces $467M Sale of 22-Property Multi-Housing Portfolio in Pennsylvania
- HFF Announces $205M Financing of The District Burlington, the Inner Suburbs Most Walkable and Amenitized Mixed-Use Environment
- HFF Announces $110M Financing of 6-Property Multi-State Grocery-Anchored Portfolio
HFF Inc (HF:NYQ) closed at 43.13, -2.04% below its 52-week high of 44.03, set on Oct 20, 2017.
24.54Oct 31 201644.03Oct 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.21 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 21:02 BST.