- The Hartford Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $375 Per Share Of Series G Preferred Stock
- The Hartford Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2020 Financial Results, 2021 Outlook For Select Business Metrics
- The Hartford Named A Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality For 13th Year
- The Hartford Named To 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index For Sixth Consecutive Year
- The Hartford Launches Hospital Indemnity Plan Design To Include Coverage For Mental Health Conditions And Substance Use Disorders
- The Hartford Announces $1.5 Billion Share Repurchase Authorization
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HGH:NYQ) closed at 27.03, -6.43% below its 52-week high of 28.89, set on Mar 03, 2020.
17.16Mar 19 202028.89Mar 03 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.97 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.28%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 30 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jan 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 27 2021 00:00 GMT.