- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Royal Mail moves to close defined benefit pension fund
- Donald Trump unleashes business's animal spirits
- UK learns from Pentagon model to drive technological innovation
- US chief executives write open letter to Trump seeking reassurances
- 'Pensions can't simply pray for interest rates to go up'
- Stanley Black & Decker: fully charged
- Honeywell hit after it cuts sales and earnings outlooks
- Honeywell makes plans to close UK defined benefit pension scheme
- World commerce: A political trade-off
- Career Counsel: how to keep staff
As of last trade
Honeywell International Inc (HON:NYQ) traded at 117.63, -1.43% below its 52-week high of 119.34, set on Jul 14, 2016.
93.18Jan 20 2016119.34Jul 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||89.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.40 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.66 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.25%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 16 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 09 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2017 18:52 GMT.