- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Trump discusses bolstering security ties with Gulf states
- Financials and industrials weigh on Wall Street ahead of earnings
- Mutual funds have exposure to controversial weapons
- Royal Mail moves to close defined benefit pension fund
- Donald Trump unleashes business's animal spirits
- UK learns from Pentagon model to drive technological innovation
- US chief executives write open letter to Trump seeking reassurances
- 'Pensions can't simply pray for interest rates to go up'
- Stanley Black & Decker: fully charged
- Honeywell hit after it cuts sales and earnings outlooks
Honeywell International Inc (HON:NYQ) closed at 133.25, -1.30% below its 52-week high of 135.00, set on Apr 28, 2017.
105.25Oct 07 2016135.00Apr 28 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||101.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.36 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.66 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.00%|
|Div ex-date||May 17 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 09 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:03 BST.