- HQGE’s Big M Entertainment Pictures Releases Scheduled Update on Ongoing IP Development and Production Schedule
- HQGE’s Big M Entertainment Pictures Releases Scheduled Update of Ongoing IP Development and Production Schedules Since Reducing Its Shares and Returning to OTC Current Status
- HQ Global Education Will Reapply for Name and Symbol Change to Big M Entertainment Corp.
- Hollywood Film Producer Vance Owen Joins HQGE's Big M Entertainment Pictures Production Team as Executive Producer for “Trees”, “Coastline”, and Future Projects
- HQGE Returns to Current Status on OTC Markets and Reports Another 550 Million Share Reduction
- HQGE’s Big M Entertainment Pictures Announces Eric Roberts as Official Narrator for Documentary Film “Trees -- A Planetary Treasure”
- HQGE’s Big M Entertainment Pictures Releases Updated Development and Production Schedules and Launches New Coastline NFT Collection on OpenSea.io
- HQGE’s Big M Entertainment Pictures Secures Option to Pitch and Possibly Produce Completed Episodes for Celebrity and Professional Athlete-Infused Cooking Series Chef Max's Kitchen
- HQGE’s Big M Entertainment Pictures Releases Update of Its Ongoing Development and Production Schedules Including Launch of the Official BMEP NFT Collection
- HQGE’s Big M Entertainment Pictures Releases Multiple NFT Collections on Mega NFT Marketplace OpenSea.io, Widening BMEP’s Brand and IP Reach
Big M Entertainment Corp (HQGE:PKC) closed at 0.0009, 112.50% above the 52 week low of 0.0004 set on Jan 14, 2021.
0.0004Jan 14 20210.061Feb 11 2021
|Market cap||7.74m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5101 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 06 2021 20:40 GMT.