Events & Activity
- HST:NYQ reported earnings of 0.28 for the period of the year 2017Q2.
- HST:NYQ consensus quaterly earnings estimates changed to 0.252 from 0.293
- HST:NYQ consensus annual earnings estimates changed to 0.7436 from 0.7627
- HST:NYQ price moved over +1.00% to 18.15
- HST:NYQ price falls below 200-day moving average to 17.87 at 10:35 BST
- HST:NYQ price rises above 50-day moving average to 18.28 at 14:18 BST
- HST:NYQ trading volume exceeds daily average by +15.04%
- HST:NYQ price falls below 50-day moving average to 18.29 at 12:12 BST
- HST:NYQ price rises above 50-day moving average to 18.31 at 10:33 BST
- HST:NYQ price rises above 15-day moving average to 18.27 at 14:16 BST
Host Hotels & Resorts Inc (HST:NYQ) closed at 18.68, -7.57% below its 52-week high of 20.21, set on Feb 22, 2017.
14.65Nov 04 201620.21Feb 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9951 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.44%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 17 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2017 21:03 BST.