- Customers Inspire Hertz to Go the Extra Mile
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter 2019 Financial Results on February 24
- Hertz Celebrates Multiple Award Wins in 2019 for Excellent Service and Customer Loyalty
- Hertz and Air France launch Hertz DriveU, a new high-quality, hassle-free airport transfer service
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. Appoints Angela Brav as President, Hertz International
- Hertz Executives Honored for Innovation and Outstanding Leadership in the Travel Industry at WINit Awards
- Hertz Global Holdings Announces Upsizing and Pricing of $900 Million Private Offering of Senior Notes by The Hertz Corporation
- Hertz Global Holdings Announces Proposed $750 Million Private Offering of Senior Notes by The Hertz Corporation
- Hertz helps people have better and longer weekends with My Hertz Weekend subscription
- Hertz Global Holdings Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ:NYQ) closed at 16.06, -15.78% below its 52-week high of 19.07, set on Feb 26, 2019.
11.24Aug 28 201919.07Feb 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7077 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 28 2020 23:30 GMT.