- PJSC RusHydro: RusHydro paid coupons on series BO-P05 bonds
- RusHydro announces 9M 2019 IFRS results
- PJSC RusHydro: Results of the Board of Directors Meeting on December 03, 2019
- PJSC RusHydro: Notice of 9M 2019 IFRS results and management conference call
- PJSC RusHydro: Agenda of the Board of Directors meeting on December 3, 2019
- PJSC RusHydro: RusHydro has successfully placed RUB denominated Eurobonds
- PJSC RusHydro: RusHydro inaugurates launch of state-of-the-art thermal power plant on Sakhalin Island
- PJSC RusHydro: RusHydro signs a loan agreement in context of Eurobond issue
- PJSC RusHydro: Prospectus of RusHydro's Eurobond issue published
- PJSC RusHydro: RusHydro and VTB Bank signed an agreement to improve terms of the long-term forward contract
Federal Hydro-Generating Company RusHydro PAO (HYDR:MCX) closed at 0.5233, 12.22% above the 52 week low of 0.4663 set on Dec 25, 2018.
0.4663Dec 25 20180.6289Jul 05 2019
|Market cap||230.41bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0571 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Dec 13 2019.