- New Data Reinforce the Relationship Between B-Cell Depletion and Improved Outcomes in People Receiving UPLIZNA® (inebilizumab-cdon) for Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
- New TEPEZZA® (teprotumumab-trbw) Data to be Presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2021 Annual Meeting
- Horizon Therapeutics plc to Release Third-Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Webcast on Nov. 3, 2021
- Horizon Therapeutics plc Named One of the 2021 Top 100 Adoption-Friendly Workplaces by the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
- New Analysis Published in Multiple Sclerosis Journal Assesses Long-Term Use of UPLIZNA® (inebilizumab-cdon) for the Treatment of Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
- Horizon Therapeutics plc Announces New UPLIZNA® (inebilizumab-cdon) Data in Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD) to be presented at ECTRIMS 2021
- Horizon Therapeutics plc Announces New Development Programs at Virtual R&D Day
- Horizon Therapeutics plc Announces Agenda for Virtual R&D Day for Investors and Analysts on Sept. 29, 2021
- Horizon Therapeutics plc Announces Data Showing UPLIZNA® (inebilizumab-cdon) Also Produces Rapid and Sustained B-Cell Depletion in African Americans with Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
- Horizon Therapeutics plc Announces New Genetic Counselor Curated Algorithms and Next-Generation Sequencing Data as Winning Solutions of First-Ever Horizon Prize, Powered by MIT Solve, to Accelerate Rare Disease Diagnosis
Horizon Therapeutics PLC (HZNP:NSQ) closed at 113.70, -2.54% below its 52-week high of 116.66, set on Oct 14, 2021.
66.41Dec 21 2020116.66Oct 14 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.68bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2021 21:00 BST.