- New Analysis Finds UPLIZNA® (inebilizumab) Effective Among European Populations with Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
- Horizon Therapeutics plc Submits Regulatory Filing for UPLIZNA® (inebilizumab) in Brazil
- Horizon Therapeutics plc Named One of the Fortune Best Workplaces in Chicago™
- Analysis of Pooled Data from TEPEZZA® (teprotumumab-trbw) Clinical Trials Reinforces Safety Profile in People with Thyroid Eye Disease (TED)
- Horizon Therapeutics plc Named a Top Company for Executive Women
- Horizon Therapeutics plc to Present at the Goldman Sachs 43rd Annual Global Health Care Conference
- Horizon Therapeutics plc to Highlight Data and Education on Thyroid Eye Disease (TED) at the Endocrine Society (ENDO) 2022 Annual Conference
- Data Presented from the MIRROR Randomized Controlled Trial Demonstrate KRYSTEXXA® (pegloticase injection) Plus Methotrexate Resulted in Significant Improvement in Efficacy and Safety (Infusion Reactions) Compared to KRYSTEXXA Monotherapy
- Horizon Therapeutics plc Wins 2022 International CSR Excellence Award for #RAREis Adoption Fund
- Analysis from the Phase 3 N-MOmentum Study Demonstrates the Effectiveness of UPLIZNA® (inebilizumab-cdon) Among Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder Patients with Genetic Variations
Horizon Therapeutics PLC (HZNP:NSQ) closed at 81.69, 3.60% above its 52-week low of 78.85, set on Jun 16, 2022.
78.85Jun 16 2022120.54Nov 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.65bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.65 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 28 2022 21:00 BST.