- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- HNA cuts stake in Deutsche Bank
- China banks: virtue brings loan reward
- Chinese fire up Irish aviation finance market
- Banks benefit from China's economic rebalancing
- China dollar debt-sale yield matches Goldman Sachs credit risk
- Chinese banks: liquidity, no tranqs
- BlackRock and Fidelity put China's Communists into company laws
- China's big banks emerge as winners from 'regulatory windstorm'
- Hunt for a China equity benchmark continues to elude investors
- Chinese stocks get unified Hong Kong treatment
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (IDCBY:PKC) closed at 18.15, -5.22% below its 52-week high of 19.15, set on Jan 29, 2018.
12.31Jul 07 201719.15Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6846 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.77%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018 20:59 GMT.