- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Chinese banks: liquidity, no tranqs
- BlackRock and Fidelity put China's Communists into company laws
- China's big banks emerge as winners from 'regulatory windstorm'
- Hunt for a China equity benchmark continues to elude investors
- Chinese stocks get unified Hong Kong treatment
- Companies can no longer bank on the Chinese for funds
- China's traditional banks lose branding ground to internet rivals
- Private equity puts $600m into Mobike ahead of UK expansion
- Fund managers buy back into Chinese banks
- China's 'bad banks' thrive as alternative lenders
As of last trade
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (IDCBY:PKC) traded at 15.73, -5.01% below its 52-week high of 16.56, set on Oct 06, 2017.
11.33Nov 17 201616.56Oct 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6846 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.20%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2017 15:03 BST.