- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Chinese fire up Irish aviation finance market
- Banks benefit from China's economic rebalancing
- China dollar debt-sale yield matches Goldman Sachs credit risk
- Chinese banks: liquidity, no tranqs
- BlackRock and Fidelity put China's Communists into company laws
- China's big banks emerge as winners from 'regulatory windstorm'
- Hunt for a China equity benchmark continues to elude investors
- Chinese stocks get unified Hong Kong treatment
- Companies can no longer bank on the Chinese for funds
- China's traditional banks lose branding ground to internet rivals
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (IDCBY:PKC) closed at 15.40, -7.00% below its 52-week high of 16.56, set on Oct 06, 2017.
11.40Dec 23 201616.56Oct 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6846 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.46%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2017 20:59 GMT.