- A deep dive into Japan’s M&A market, a special edition of DD
- Japan on track for biggest M&A spree in the US
- FT investigation: how a billionaire family fuelled the opioids market
- Chipmakers hit again as Goldman Sachs downgrades sector
- Renesas/IDT: the chips are down
- Japan’s Renesas to acquire US rival IDT in $7.2bn deal
Integrated Device Technology Inc (IDTI:NSQ) closed at 46.90, -1.16% below its 52-week high of 47.45, set on Sep 13, 2018.
26.96Feb 08 201847.45Sep 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9999 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 21:00 GMT.