- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- L&G is coming late to Europe's $800bn ETF party
- Reflation trade is not over yet, says JPMorgan
- US comes from a decade behind to launch faster bank payments
- Coca-Cola HBC slides on fears over potential Africa acquisition
- US banks' 'stop-gap' Brexit plans set to retain hundreds of London financial jobs
- Future of London's office rental market looks distinctly grey
- US bank stocks: leap year
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- Wall St warns Trump team of Brexit 'point of no return'
- Movers & shakers: November 6
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM PR G:NYQ) closed at 27.25, -0.66% below its 52-week high of 27.43, set on May 05, 2017.
24.80Dec 15 201627.43May 05 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.53 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.65%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 31 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 21:02 GMT.