- Sanofi completes Kiadis acquisition
- Sanofi declares the Offer for Kiadis unconditional
- Kiadis employee options committed under the Sanofi Offer
- Kiadis Pharma announces annual results for the year ended December 31, 2020
- Kiadis EGM adopts all resolutions related to the recommended public offer by Sanofi
- Kiadis issues shares to Kreos Capital following agreed conversion of convertible bonds
- Sanofi launches recommended cash offer for all shares in Kiadis
- Kiadis Shareholders give irrevocable commitment to tender 36.6% of the shares under the offer by Sanofi
- Kiadis announces multiple abstracts related to its K-NK-cell therapy platform have been accepted for presentation at TCT, the Combined Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR
- Kiadis draws €20 million from bridge loan with Sanofi
Kiadis Pharma NV (K3P:FRA) closed at 5.42, -0.55% below its 52-week high of 5.45, set on Mar 16, 2021.
1.31Jul 07 20205.45Mar 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||233.77m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.14 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 21 2021 07:08 BST.