- Corporate week in review, September 27
- Andrea Orcel: from coverage banker to boss at Santander
- Michael Kors plans to boost Versace sales after €1.83bn deal
- After a pas de Dior and Gucci theatrics, do the clothes really matter?
- Michael Kors set to buy Versace in $2bn deal
- S&P 500, Dow snap five-week winning streak
- Michael Kors earnings get a leg up from Jimmy Choo
- Michael Kors AW18 show review: No fur — lots of fun
- Michael Kors reaps benefits of Jimmy Choo deal, shares climb
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS:NYQ) closed at 63.61, -16.26% below its 52-week high of 75.96, set on Aug 22, 2018.
46.80Oct 12 201775.96Aug 22 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.38 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 12 2018 21:03 BST.