- Michael Kors AW18 show review: No fur — lots of fun
- Michael Kors reaps benefits of Jimmy Choo deal, shares climb
- Michael Kors' debut bond sale is so hot right now
- Nike shares lower after earnings decline
- Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors back in fashion
- Michael Kors goes sole searching with Jimmy Choo
- Jimmy Choo: cheques to the City
- Michael Kors to buy shoemaker Jimmy Choo for £896m
- Michael Kors: 2020 vision
- Michael Kors in sharp drop as outlook disappoints
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS:NYQ) closed at 67.32, -3.83% below its 52-week high of 70.00, set on Apr 30, 2018.
32.38May 31 201770.00Apr 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.45 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 23 2018 21:01 BST.