- Versace pre-fall 2019: Medusa arrives in New York City
- Michael Kors shares slide to year’s low as earnings tumble
- Corporate week in review, September 27
- Andrea Orcel: from coverage banker to boss at Santander
- Michael Kors plans to boost Versace sales after €1.83bn deal
- After a pas de Dior and Gucci theatrics, do the clothes really matter?
- Michael Kors set to buy Versace in $2bn deal
- S&P 500, Dow snap five-week winning streak
- Michael Kors earnings get a leg up from Jimmy Choo
- Michael Kors AW18 show review: No fur — lots of fun
37.45Dec 13 201875.96Aug 22 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.83bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.97 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2018 21:00 GMT.