- Kiwetinohk provides fourth quarter update
- Kiwetinohk Energy Corp. Opens the Market
- Kiwetinohk announces Normal Course Issuer Bid and Automatic Share Purchase Plan
- Kiwetinohk announces 2023 budget, provides three-year outlook, and plans normal course issuer bid
- Kiwetinohk clarifies corporate sales; 26 - 27 thousand boe/d expected for November and December
- Kiwetinohk reports 2022 third quarter financial and operating results and operations update
Kiwetinohk Energy Corp (KWTEF:PKC) closed at 10.66, 6.49% above its 52-week low of 10.01, set on Dec 08, 2022.
10.01Dec 08 202214.10Jun 07 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||623.33m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.56 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2023.