- SNC-Lavalin appointed to new consultancy framework by UK's largest public procurement organisation.
- SNC-Lavalin awarded contract to help improve safety and mobility along major Texas freight corridor
- SNC-Lavalin appointed to deliver UK-wide digital map of underground utilities
- SNC-Lavalin awarded US$28 million contract for maintenance management consulting services by the North Texas Tollway Authority
- SNC-Lavalin appointed to lead South East Water's £60 M asset management program in the UK
- SNC-Lavalin to hold third quarter earnings conference call and webcast on October 29, 2021
- SNC-Lavalin awarded contract to help prevent channel degradation and improve water quality in Southern Nevada
- SNC-Lavalin Hosts 2021 Investor Day, Unveils Three-Year Global Growth Plan and New Operational Structure
- SNC-Lavalin acknowledges the charges relating to alleged events that took place nearly two decades ago and welcomes the Directeur des poursuites criminelles et pénales' (DPCP) invitation to negotiate a remediation agreement
- SNC-Lavalin's 2020 Sustainability Report: Our Vision for Engineering a Sustainable Society
As of last trade
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc (LAV:FRA) traded at 23.40, -8.59% below its 52-week high of 25.60, set on Sep 17, 2021.
11.20Oct 30 202025.60Sep 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.89bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4646 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0544 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.23%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 12 2021|
|Div pay-date||Aug 27 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2021 07:02 BST.