- Wall Street cuts profit forecasts for dozens of US retailers
- Victoria’s Secret/Gap: underwired, overplayed
- Victoria’s Secret parent L Brands sinks on earnings downgrade
- Wall Street rebounds as global jitters ease
- Major tech stocks among the S&P 500’s top gainers so far in 2018
- Newbie Abiomed edges out Netflix as S&P 500’s top YTD gainer
- Columbus shows Trump how to thrive in the new world order
- Les Wexner, the man behind Victoria’s Secret
- Stockpickers’ chance has arrived, but will they seize it?
- L Brands shares fall on disappointing outlook
As of last trade,
L Brands Inc (LB:NYQ) traded at 29.62, 14.41% above the 52 week low of 25.89 set on Sep 05, 2018.
25.89Sep 05 201863.10Dec 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.84 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.44%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 23 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 07 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2018 17:52 BST.