- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (LFCN:MEX) closed at 303.30, -10.27% below its 52-week high of 338.00, set on Nov 03, 2017.
263.24Aug 17 2017338.00Nov 03 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||3.14 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.03%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 16 2018 20:49 GMT.